Wednesday, October 28, 2009

About Me


My name is Mai Watanabe. I’m 20 years old. I’m from Yamanashi, and I live there now. Therefore, it takes me about 2 hours to go to school from my house. I think that my hometown is a good place.
There are 7 people in my family. I have 3 younger brothers, and they play baseball. I like watching their baseball games, so I often cheer them in the stadium. My brother, who is 18 years old, took part in an Asian tournament which was held in Korea as member of a Japanese team during this summer vacation. I wish I could have gone to Korea to cheer him. In the end, Japan came third.
My hobby is listening to music. Therefore, I always do it while I’m on a train or bus. I like particularly like “Porno Graffitti.” I have liked Porno Graffitti since I was a junior high school student because their songs are very cool. I also like reading comic books. They are about various worlds and greatly excite me.
I want to become a programmer in the future and will do my best for that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment